HOW TO START
If this is your first time using your Proverb Refillable Deodorant you need to:
1. Open up the case and check that it is empty
2. Gently unwrap the refill from the bottom and carefully peel the paper off. Do not remove the wheel from the base of your new deodorant refill, you need this to fit it into your case
3. Simply place the new deodorant refill onto the top of the open case. Apply gentle downward pressure on the deodorant while you twist the bottom of the case anticlockwise
4. Place the refill wrap into your normal paper recycling
HOW TO REFILL
1. Remove the empty wheel from inside the deodorant case and recycle
2. Repeat the 'how to start' steps from step 2.
HOW SHOULD I DISPOSE OF THE PAPER WRAP AND STICKER THE REFILL IS IN?
The paper wrap and sticker can both go straight into your normal paper recycling stream. The wrap is 100% plastic free. The sticker adhesive and paper is biodegradable & made from sugar cane, hemp and linen.
HOW SHOULD I USE THE DEODORANT?
Apply once a day, to both armpits. We would suggest you glide it lightly up and down no more than 4 times, a little goes a long way. As a rule, people tend to try and use too much, remember less can be more!
HOW LONG WILL MY REFILL LAST?
Each refill is 70g. Used once a day it will last on average 8 weeks. A little, really does go a long way. We could make the deodorant refills and subscription cheaper by reducing the size of the refill, but we haven’t. At the core of Proverb, we want to reduce packaging, so it is important that with each shipment you receive a good amount of product.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY OUTER RESUABLE CASE?
Your case can be washed and is also dishwasher safe.
MY CASE IS BROKEN. WHAT SHALL I DO?
We don’t want your outer cases to be recycled. We want them used and reused. If they break for any reason, contact us and we will get them back to be repaired - just like the army, we aim to repair and reuse, not throw equipment away. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I HAVE BROKEN MY REFILL WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PUT IT INTO THE CASE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
This is normally very simple to fix at home. The refill sticks are entirely possible to mould back together if you break it or separate it from the wheel. If you need help please contact us at email@example.com