At Proverb we regularly talk about our ethos: you get out what you put in. What we mean is that what you put in your body reflects on your daily life, from your performance in the gym to your general health, even your skin.
These are the seven quotes that fuel our ethos, and that we knew could inspire and motivate you. Take a look!
1. Get Out What You Put In. The core of Proverb, we believe that you get out of your body what you put in, from the foods you consume to the ingredients you put on your face.
2. A little progress each day adds up to big results. As far as inspirational quotes go, we couldn't agree with this more. Proverb is built from professional rugby where every day means trying that little bit harder to receive the results that you want.
3. Make the first decision of your day an epic one for your health, performance and the planet. To be your most successful self, it all starts with your morning routine and kicking off the day right by making good choices. Take a look at our blog on why you need a morning routine.
4. The body achieves what the mind believes. Take the mentality of professional athletes and apply that to your day-to-day lives: nothing is ever too impossible to achieve as long as you can believe it.
5. It’s the will, not the skill. Keep going.
No matter how hard things may get, it's important to keep going - a skill takes time to achieve and nurture, the most important thing is to be consistent and the results will come.
6. Don't look back, you’re not going that way. We believe that your mindset is one of the most important factors in your life, by looking forward you are creating goals, following your dreams and creating that go-getter attitude.
7. A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses. It’s all about your mindset, what may seem like a chore to one person, could just be 4% of someone else’s day - shifting your thought process to view things for long-term gain rather than short-term procrastination.
There you have it, our top 7 inspirational quotes for you to truly live by the ‘Get Out What You Put In’ ethos. If you liked this, make sure to check out our social media @proverbskin for more motivational content.